The Forest Side table combines traditional craftsmanship and expertise with modern construction and materials.
Table frame is made from 15x15 steel tubes.
Tabletops are available in several different materials and colours:
- Oak. Oak veneer MDF (medium density fiberboard), 20mm thickness. Lacquered in matt transparent kitchen quality lacquer. This material is very popular in all types of home furniture. Durable and economical.
- Black Oak. Oak veneer MDF, 20mm thickness. Painted in Black colour. Same qualities as “Oak” tabletop.
- Chocolate Oak. Oak veneer MDF, 20mm thickness, same as “Oak” tabletop. Tabletop oiled in Chocolate colour using Rubio Monocoat oil, the best in class.
- Concrete HPL. Concrete look HPL glued on MDF, 20mm thickness. HPL is High Pressure Laminate, a material made of paper and resins, extremely durable and used widely as kitchen tabletop material, because of its durability. Elensen uses only the best European produced HPL. This material is very lifelike and one of our favourites. It has much better usage than actual concrete.
- Steel. Steel look HPL glued on MDF, 20mm thickness. Similar qualities as Concrete HPL – Steel HPL looks very much like real steel!
- FENIX NTM. Our most glorious material. Nanomaterial based HPL glued on Compact board, 10mm thickness. Manufactured in Italy by Arpa Industriale (https://www.fenixforinteriors.com/), it is an almost magical material. Ultra matt, satin look, very durable and reparable. You wont believe it when you see it!
- White Marble HPL. Best quality HPL on Compact, 10mm thickness. Similar in qualities to FENIX. White marble is matt, it is extremely lifelike, its surface is uneven, replicating the feeling of ruff cut marble. Compact board inside provides strength and allows the tabletop to come in 10mm thickness. Our newest addition, and we are very proud of it! This marblelook tabletop will serve you much better than an actual marble tabletop and it will look just as well.
DID NOT FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR???
Elensen produces custom tabletops for clients. Just ask CUSTOM@ELENSEN.com If we can we will make it!